Our five affiliated residency programs enhance our distinguish program, offering a wealth of experience with a diverse patient population across communities and supported by outstanding and nationally recognized faculty.
The Gynecology and Obstetrics experience offered by our five communities provide residents with exceptional diverse rotations in all sub-specialties. The program is also enhanced by a unique Research program that offers residents, students and faculty the opportunity to become involved in all levels of research, from the laboratory setting to the community partnership.
Affiliated Obstetrics/Gynecology Residency Network (AOGRN)
Monique Swain, MD
Omari Young, MD
Raisa Platte, MD
Grand Rapids, MI
Kristina VanderMark, MD
- Center for Simulation, Education and Research- Henry Ford Hospital
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare: SIM Center Directory
- Center for the Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT)
- MSU- Learning Assessment Center- LAC
- University of Michigan- Clinical Simulation Center
- World Simulation Centre Database