- Course: OGR 612 Gynecologic Oncology
- Semester: Fall of every year, Spring of every year, Summer of every year
- Credits: Variable from 4 to 6
Background: OGR 608
- Restrictions: Open only to graduate-professional students in College of Human Medicine.
- Description: Added clinical experience in inpatient and ambulatory gynecologic
oncology, breast disease, and complicated benign gynecology in the preceptor mode. Pre-treatment evaluation and cancer management, including surgery.
- Required: Written or oral presentation on topic agreed upon between supervising physician and student.