- Course: OGR 611 Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Clerkship
- Semester: Fall of every year, Spring of every year, Summer of every year
- Credits: Variable from 4 to 6
Background: OGR 608
- Restrictions: Open only to graduate-professional students in College of Human Medicine.
- Description: Added exposure to clinical problems in reproductive endocrinology and female infertility primarily in ambulatory setting. Occasional
participation in inpatient experiences. Assisted reproductive technologies.
- Required: Written or oral presentation on topic agreed upon between supervising physician and student.