- Course: OGR 610 Perinatology
- Semester: Fall of every year, Spring of every year, Summer of every year
- Credits: Variable from 4 to 6
Background: OGR 608
- Restrictions: Open only to graduate-professional students in College of Human Medicine.
- Description: Additional exposure to high risk obstetrics including prenatal diagnosis and counseling, ante partum evaluation and care of the high risk patient. Management of the intrapartum high risk patient.
- Required: Written or oral presentation on topic agreed upon between supervising physician and student.