About The Study
WORKING ON PAIN.
The Women’s Outcomes Research and Knowledge (WORK) Study:
- is from Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine
- explores women’s experiences with pelvic pain (pain in the lower part of the tummy or abdomen) and the medical care they receive
- Many women experience pelvic pain, but it can often take years to find the cause of the pain and properly treat it.
- For this study, we want to learn about the different types of pain women have and the many ways it is addressed, such as taking medications or visiting health care providers.
- The information we collect will help us understand how factors like family history or where a woman lives could impact the health care she receives.
The Purpose of the Study is to:
- Assess how long women have pelvic pain and how it affects their lives.
- Compare different treatments and types of care provided to women with pelvic pain.
- Look for characteristics associated with types of pain and response to treatment.
- Identify factors influencing the journey to successful care.
Click on the JOIN NOW button to see if you are eligible:
WE HOPE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR THIS STUDY WILL HELP WOMEN WITH PELVIC PAIN.