- Course: OGR 615
- Semester: Fall of every year, Spring of every year, Summer of every year
- Credits: Total Credits: 6 Discussion Hours: 6
- Prerequisite: FMP OGR 608
- Restrictions: Open to students in the College of Human Medicine.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Description: Sub-internship. Assist in labor delivery and in the care of gynecology patients. Attendance at resident didactic session, gynecology rounds, patient pre-rounds. Participation in prenatal and postpartum clinics and in management of obstetrical and gynecological problems
- Required: Written or oral presentation on topic agreed upon between supervising physician and student at site.