- Course: OGR 609 Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Semester: Fall of every year, Spring of every year, Summer of every year
- Credits: Variable from 4 to 6
Background: OGR 608
- Restrictions: Open only to graduate-professional students in College of Human Medicine.
- Description: Additional exposure to Gynecology in the preceptor mode. Participation in outpatient gynecology and inpatient care,¬†including surgery. Some call may be required.
- Required: Written or oral presentation on topic agreed upon between supervising physician and student.